You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!
Gibson has very short hair. It was easier for me to cut it all of than to shape it into a nice looking mop. I am not a hair stylist. I must say, this is the best job I've done yet!
If you're going to stick with very short hair, then it would be worthwhile to get a pair of clippers. If not, then $5 cuts at the beauty school can be a sanity saver. :)
We have clippers, but alas, Gibson is afraid of them so I can't use them. It would make trimming around his ears so much easier! (don't look too closely around his ears!) Everytime I buzz James' head we let the kids feel the clippers, but so far, no luck getting the clippers closer than their hands.
2nd generation homeschooling mom of three. I am a Crohn's disease warrior, which has driven me to be an advocate for true health. I am on a constant search for accurate information, which has led me to be a Mama Bear apologist.
5 comments:
I thought the Dutch Boy was cute.... Grampa Mike
Does this mean Gibson has short hair?
Gibson has very short hair. It was easier for me to cut it all of than to shape it into a nice looking mop. I am not a hair stylist. I must say, this is the best job I've done yet!
Nice work on your best job yet!
If you're going to stick with very short hair, then it would be worthwhile to get a pair of clippers. If not, then $5 cuts at the beauty school can be a sanity saver. :)
We have clippers, but alas, Gibson is afraid of them so I can't use them. It would make trimming around his ears so much easier! (don't look too closely around his ears!) Everytime I buzz James' head we let the kids feel the clippers, but so far, no luck getting the clippers closer than their hands.
Post a Comment