You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

First Look

Because I am having ultrasounds every three weeks to check the status of my cervix, we get to take a look at 3-Dot every few weeks.  Unfortunately, all of my ultrasounds are scheduled for the weeks that James is on a business trip, so he won't get to see the live action, only the pictures.

I didn't know we were going to get to look at the baby on my first ultrasound, so James watched the kids at home while I went to the doctor.  He dropped the kids off at the doctor's office on his way to the airport and he got a quick glimpse of the baby pictures.

Here, 3-Dot is looking at us.  Personally, I find the face on pics a little creepy.

Here's 3-Dot's profile, looking to the left.
Another surprise, the technician asked if I wanted to know the sex of the baby if she was able to tell.  I said sure, and she said, "It's a boy!"  I won't show you the proof, though.

We don't have any names, yet (but we're not looking for suggestions either, sorry!).  For now, we're calling him 3-Dot.  Click on the link above if you missed why.

0 comments: