You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Whooo Are You? Who who? Who who?

So I watch too much CSI.

I just wondered who was out there reading my blog? I know that I have 'blog stalkers,' and that's okay. I'm a blog stalker, too.

I'd like to get to know you, my invisible friend.

So, if you've never left me a comment before, please do and let me know who you are and where you are from.

2 comments:

Bubba said...

I read your blog REGULARLY Vinae :o)

I am sorry that I am just a stalker and don't comment....ever!

Diana Quiroz said...

I read it all the time. I also get a kick out of seeing your kidletts in Andy and Amelia's hand me downs. I also dig your new hair cut.