You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Favorites

Gibson's favorite. . .

Color: Green

TV show: Curious George - he now sings along with the song. Runners up: Clifford and Friends followed by Thomas, Elmo (Sesame Street), and "Builder Bob" or "Tractors with eyes" (Bob the Builder). Albeit, those are the only shows he's allowed to watch.

Drink: Aligatorade - a mix of Sambucus (elderberry syrup for immune system support), apple juice and water.

Toy: Bulldozers (so he says when asked, but I think it's a toss up between Thomas and his new Cars cars)

Song on CD: "Cow Song" - The Barnyard Dance

Song for Mommy or Daddy to sing: "Jesus" - Jesus Loves Me

Song for Gibby to sing: Jingle Bells - I hear him singing this during his nap - very cute.

Food: Hamburgers in the car, or "peening budder" and jelly at home

Friend: Brogan to play with or Dacia to 'talk' to on the phone

Person to hug: Tabitha when she's on the floor

Thing to do in the rain: stomp puddles

Hat: Dodger hats - either the ball cap or the beanie that "covers your ears" (he commandeered the beanie from James)

Place to go: Library, which we try to go to once a week. Runners up: church and the zoo; though he often "drives to work" just like Daddy does, cell phone in hand and computer in the back of his truck.

Thing to do while driving: go through tunnels and sing the "beep beep" song. Here it is for the un-informed:

I'm a little piece of tin
Nobody knows what shape I'm in
Have four wheels and a running board
Don't know if I'm a Chevy or a Ford
Honk, honk, rattle, rattle, crash BEEP BEEP
Honk, honk, rattle, rattle, crash BEEP BEEP

Gibson joins in on the beep beep, but I have to point to him


Tabitha's favorite . . .

Thing to do: LOOK - she wants to look at everything & gets cranky real quick if she can't see something interesting.

Food: milk (okay, it's the only thing she can eat)

Toy: Daddy -she's a little Daddy's girl

Color: She wears pink a lot, but I'm not sure if it's her favorite yet or not.

Friend: Gibson, she doesn't mind at all when he gives her full body hugs

Time of day: morning after she eats. That is when she is awake & happy the longest.

Place to sleep: the swing (if Mommy's arms aren't available)

0 comments: