Yesterday was a beautifully sunny day, so Gibson and I mucked around in the backyard. We pulled all the weeds in the garden and found, not only tulips and onions growing, but strawberries! I had seen the plants a while ago, but didn't investigate further; since the garden was such a mess, I was just going to let it grow at will.
I transplanted a few of the plants to my strawberry pot, and now need to just contain them to the corner of the garden. Hopefully, by James birthday, we'll have some strawberries of our very own to go with some shortcake!
THANKFUL THURSDAY
9 hours ago

2 comments:
awesome! Mine is currently over-run by weeds and the remnants of last season's plants. Guess it's time to get out there, eh?
The only reason we were out there is because Gibson was begging to go outside. I had let the garden go to seed after coming back from CA with Tabitha. I cleaned up a tomato plant, carrots, blackberries, and some other unidentifiable remains of crops I had every intention of using last August. :) Now I can't wait for Spring!
Post a Comment