You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!
Gibson wasn't showing her how to crawl - I happened to capture a moment when he wasn't on top of her. As for my little poser, she only smiles when James is there to help me with the pictures.
2nd generation homeschooling mom of three. I am a Crohn's disease warrior, which has driven me to be an advocate for true health. I am on a constant search for accurate information, which has led me to be a Mama Bear apologist.
5 comments:
Is Gibson trying to teach her the "army crawl"?
Grandpa Dick
Cute outfit! I like the new heading of your blog, very cute!
Cute! She's turning into quite the little poser for you now!
I can hear Tabitha in 14 years..... "But mom, I already wore that outfit. I need money for a new outfit." - Grampy Mike
Gibson wasn't showing her how to crawl - I happened to capture a moment when he wasn't on top of her. As for my little poser, she only smiles when James is there to help me with the pictures.
Post a Comment