You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

First Laugh

Today Tabitha laughed for the first time. We were fortunate enough to catch it on camera to share with you!


Remind you of anything? Click here.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a miracle!! OK, how do babies know how to smile or what a laugh is?? Now that I'm 67, I'm asking these mind boggling questions. LOL. Banged around your blog and had fun reading your personal thoughts. You are a good mommy. I can just tell. May you continue to look to God for guidance in your lives.
Esther Waayenberg

Anonymous said...

LOVE their first laugh...so fun. Tabitha is really big!

Janice