This is a typical afternoon of Gibson playing cars.
This is how Gibson plays golf . Those are small plastic beads and he's using a wooden spatula as his golf 'pluck' (club).
In Gibson's room. Tabitha is talking and the trash truck is coming.
This is how Gibson plays golf . Those are small plastic beads and he's using a wooden spatula as his golf 'pluck' (club).
In Gibson's room. Tabitha is talking and the trash truck is coming.

6 comments:
Oh my word. They are so sweet. I LOVE how Gibson plays with the cars, such a little man! And his look at the end is priceless, 'mom, what are you doing?!' haha
Well, Grandpa Dick REALLY enjoyed the movies. Tabitha doesn't know what to think of the trash truck noise. You made my day!!!
So now we know how James plays golf..... Thanks Gibson for the demo......
I don't think Tabitha cared for the sound of that noisy trash truck... G.M.
Love them. Thank you for posting.
More, more, more.
Never too many!
I love the golf video. I was rolling.
Gramma B
Grampa Dick needs to teach Gibson some safer driving skills. At this point, I wouldn't want to be in the car he is driving. I guess that is another good reason they don't give (almost) 3-year-olds driver's licenses. Gramma B
Post a Comment