Green Parrots: pear slices
Aligatorade: 1 tsp Elderberry juice in a mix of apple juice & water
Play race cars: he wants to watch us play Mario Kart Wii
Golf pluck: golf club - his is actually a wooden spatula, James or mine is a real golf club
Packpack: back pack
DVV: DVD or CD, depending
TVV: television
Chompies: the bowling ball dogs on Mario Kart - he really likes the chompies
And here's a quote of the day as a bonus:
Gibson, Tabitha and I went to church Wednesday night. Gibson had three time-outs because he was pushing other kids. When we got home, James picked Gibson up and was asking him about his day. I asked Gibson to tell his Daddy what happened at church.
"I pushed boy and girl."
"And then what happened," I prompted, meaning the time-outs.
"I picked them up!" he said very sagely.
I laughed before I could stop myself.
BOOKS I FINISHED - JULY 2026
12 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment