You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fred Meyer Shopping Trip

I don't normally post what I've bought at the store, but I'm very proud of my trip last night and so wanted to let you know of the great deal I bought!

1 Tide Stain Remover Booster for $2.99: $5.99 on sale and used a $3.00 off coupon

2 All Detergents for $2.98 (total): on sale for $3.00 each, used store coupon for $2.99 each and manufacturer coupon for $3.00 off of 2

2 Hillshire Farm Sausage Links for $4.00 (total): on sale for $3.00 each, used store coupon for 2 for $5.00, and used mfg coupon for $1.00 off of 2

3 Hunts Pasta Sauce for $1.92 (total): on sale for $1.00 each, used store coupon for $0.79 each and mfg coupon for $0.45 off of 3

2 Hershey Chocolate Bars for $0.32 (total): used store coupon for 3 for $1.00, used a buy one get one free mfg coupon

I had a $2.00 off my next shopping order coupon, and got $0.10 off for using my bags.

My total came to $10.21. My total savings was $11.84. And I didn't even get any employee discounts!

I think I made out very well, considering I saved more than I paid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I'm very proud of the smart, efficient shopper you are. You must have had a good teacher :)

Vinae said...

I did. Some of the ladies in our church . . . :)