For some reason, Gibson seems to find the open dishwasher door an excellent place for his cars to drive. When he saw me loading dishes, he said, "Oh! Need cars!" and ran off to get this bunch. He played happily until I was ready to start the washer. I don't usually post a bunch of the same picture, but Gibson liked the first one best, and I liked the second one best, so I had to post both.

THANKFUL THURSDAY
17 hours ago

3 comments:
Well, it is a low flat area where he can sit down to play. It makes sense. Remember, to quote my grandparents about me, "he is an unusually smart child."
Grandpa Dick
The dishwasher door makes a nice Gibson level table. I can imagine the car sounds he is making... - Grampy Mike
It is probably cause it is a new place to put them. Andy is the same way.
Post a Comment