You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Uncle David Song

The night we got back to Portland, Gibson requested that I sing the "Uncle David Song." He often requests songs about whatever he is thinking of or sees at the moment. So, I sang a silly song that went something like this:

Uncle David went out to the garage,
Uncle David built a barge.
Early in the morning, Uncle David went to work in his new car.
While at work he made a pen.
Then he came home and read a book to his nephew, Gibson.

I finished the song and Gibson said with a big smile, "Uncle David song had Gibson in it!"

0 comments: