My dad's 60th birthday was Sunday, August 22nd. We had a luau to celebrate. The weather was hot, and the party was outside, but we survived by downing cold drinks and eating the feast. My dad smoked a huge side of pork, and friends brought the Hawaiian themed side dishes. My mom made a watermelon cake out of red velvet, YUM! (I'd show you a picture, but I haven't received the requested ones yet. Hint Hint)
Unfortunately, all but two of the pictures I took are blurry. Even this one of James and Gibson isn't clear, but it's too sweet to resist.

And the one clear picture I took of Amber and her dad, Bryan.

The day after the party, we packed up our stuff (a little less than we came with, but not much), and headed home. It was a fun trip. And this time, we didn't leave with an unexpected infant!
And so, now I am caught up on our vacation in August . . . now to catch up with September!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment