You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Teeth!

Tabitha has three, count 'em, THREE teeth coming in all at the same time. James discovered one tooth this morning, and I found the other two while I was swinging her upside down by her feet (she loves it!).

If you click on the picture, it will get bigger and you can see she has one tooth coming in to the right (her left) of the tooth already there. The other two are coming in on the left (her right).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Tabitha, I agree. Your mom is really weird for holding you down, prying open your mouth and then taking an eye-blinding flash photo.... Gampa M.