You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Park Day

Last Sunday was such a beautiful day, we decided to take a trip to the park. Gibson rode his tricycle and I pushed Tabi in her stroller.

Of course, we ended up at the playground on the swings.

Tabitha absolutely LOVES the swings, and screams when I take her out.

Blurry pic, but great expression!
It's not easy getting a picture of a child on a swing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Gibby enjoy the swing now? I know he didn't used to.

Grandpa Dick

Vinae said...

Last month he asked to swing on a big swing and liked it (that was the first time he liked it). Since then, he wants to swing for about 2 minutes and then he is done. He'd rather go down the slides and run. But Tabi . . . she doesnt' want to get out!!