You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Reading

Gibson loves to read his books. He's learned how to sign book and will often ask for one while I'm changing his diaper. Every morning when I'm on the computer, he will bring Clifford the Big Red Dog over and turn my chair so I can pick him up. We will read the book at least two separate times. He also likes to read by himself.

On this particular day, he kept wanting me to read to him (which I did at least 4 times), but I had to cook dinner. So I told him to read to George, his monkey. So, here he is posing while he reads to George.

And now he's kissing George.

1 comments:

The Wilde Family said...

How fun to see our little ones reading. Ava jabers to herself all the time and looks at her books. I never did teach her to sign so I think it's great when little ones learn early.