You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

All the Pretty Horses

Gibson and I went for a drive the other day in Sherwood. I stopped at the side of a back road to take some pictures of the fall colors.
Gibson started yelling, "Neee! Neee! Neee!"
"Are there horses?" I asked. "There ARE horses - look at them!"
"Neee! Neee! Neee!" Gibson replied.
So I let him get out and look at the horses, which he thouroughly enjoyed.

He is about to say "Moo!" in this pic. I'm not really sure why, as he know what the horse says.
Here are the beautiful colors I stopped to photograph. Extra bonus: pretty horses!

0 comments: