You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Friday, October 17, 2008

No No No

Up until now, I have been blessed with a child who knew what "no" meant, but didn't say it.

Until yesterday.

I was in the bathroom and our cat, Sassy, was on the counter whining to have the water turned on. Every time she whined at me I would tell her, "No," and I guess I was also pointing at her. All of a sudden, Gibson ran into the bathroom and started shaking his finger at Sassy and said, "No no no!" Every time she meowed, he said no. I'm guessing that he thought I was telling her no because she was meowing . . . and he is sort of right.

Now, however, the "No no no" has morphed into everything else. I fold up a blanket, "No no." I put his juice on the counter, "No no."

Right now, I think he can read my mind: He just woke up from his nap and I haven't gotten him yet, and he is in there saying, "No! . . . No No!"

He has learned the art of the NO.

What in the world did I do??

0 comments: