This is why I love living in Oregon: Autumn. Growing up in southern California, you don't have a change in seasons, it gradually goes from hot to not so hot and back again.
Right now is my favorite time of the year. We are having an Indian Summer and it is beautiful. The mornings are cool, in the upper 40s, and the afternoons are nice, upper 60s to low 70s. And the COLORS!! They are beautiful. I absolutely love it here.
Here are some pictures I took two days ago:
Gibson loved playing in the leaves - they are crunchy & fun to toss in the air!








2 comments:
These are such great pic's Vinae!! You live in a great area where you can stop and get such amazing shots of Autumn!!
Love the leave pile that Gibson is sitting in.
BTW, I lost your email. Do u have mine? We need to get together soon :-)
Christina
Looks like you were on Sunset! ;)
Post a Comment