You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Martin Family Visit

Gibson and I went to visit our good friends, the Martins. I was hoping to spend a lot of time with the entire family, but unfortunately, two of them were sick and one had to work. But we did have a lot of fun with Bryan and Anne Martin, and their daughter, Amber Henderson. We also enjoyed a yummy meal where Gibson actually ate more chicken than I did. I couldn't cut it up fast enough! Thanks, Martins, for the lovely evening!!
We're on our way.
Gibson is happy because they have a cat.

Here comes Zack!

Oh my gosh, did you see how close the kitty came to me???

Gibson and Amber exchanged animals.

Gibson is having so much more fun than Zack.

I'm pretty sure that Zack is growling in this picture.
He'd had enough.
"JUST LET ME EAT!!"

0 comments: