You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bev's Visit

Ten days after we got back from California, my mom came up for a visit. She stayed for a week while James was on a business trip to the Cincinnati area. Here are some pics from spending time around the house.
Boxes are a lot of fun.

I'm going to sit in this box.

See how well I fit into this box?
Ok, it actually fits better on my head.

I'm going to pretend to be Darth Vader.
"Luke . . . I am your father."


Ok, just kidding. I'm not old enough to be anyone's father.


Grammy, don't tickle me!

Mama! Why aren't you going to stop Grammy tickling me??!!

Oh, it's because I'm so cute, huh.

Here, I'll dance a little jig & show you how cute I am.

Oh, it's because I'm cute AND funny!
Yup, cute & funny - that's me!

tee hee hee, I have an idea!

I'll take over the world! Because I'm sooo Cute and Funny!!

1 comments:

The Wilde Family said...

That is so cute! How nice to have your mom in town. Ava loves climbing into boxes & laundry basket's, must be the age?