You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Monday, September 15, 2008

CA Visit

Last week, James was sent to work in Riverside, CA. I had enough miles to get a free plane ticket, so Gibson and I joined James in sunny So Cal for the week. Though we didn't see James for most of the week (he stayed in a hotel in Riverside), Gibson and I had fun staying at my parents' house.

Gibson is sad because he won't see his Daddy for almost a week.

But he's excited because he gets to visit his grandparents for a week!

And he's also has devious plans to take over the world . . . I mean, his grandparents' hearts.

0 comments: