You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hiking the Columbia Gorge

Yesterday we went hiking with some friends from James' work, Keit and Quyen. Our first stop was lunch at Bridal Veil Falls. After a picnic overlooking the Columbia River we took the 2/3 mile hike to the falls.


View from the lower bridge towards the falls. The falls are to the right behind the hill.

Gibson really DID have fun in the backpack.


Winn Fam in front of Bridal Veil Falls. Gibson is hugging my neck.

Quyen and Keit

After Bridal Veil, we went further down the Gorge to the famous Multnomah Falls. It still takes my breath away every time I see it. There was quite a bit of water since we had rain last week and there is quite a snow pack that is still melting.

Gibson was fascinated with the falling water. As soon as James rounded the corner and we saw the falls, Gibson had both hands up in the air and was saying "Whhhhohh!" at the top of his lungs. I wish I had a picture of that, it was so cute! We couldn't stop laughing at his amazement!

Gibson and his fascination with the water.

That fascinating water.

Ok, now I'm getting bored.


Oh, wait, camera!

Hey, one more shot!!

0 comments: