You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow, and snow, and snow

Living in the Portland Metro area, we usually get snow 2 or 3 times a year. Well, actually, from what I understand, before we moved here, the valley floor would get snow every 5 to 6 years, but it has snowed every year we've lived here.

I have lost track of how many times it has snowed this season. We had a White Christmas, and I think that sometime around New Year's it was also white. Did it snow around Thanksgiving? Now I can't remember. Today it is snowing again and it is about the 10th time this year that we've had snow.
Now, I'm not complaining. I love the snow. I especially love Portland snow. It comes, looks pretty, and then goes away pretty quickly. And I've now learned how to drive in the snow, so that's an extra bonus!
My question is this: If we're in global warming, how come it's snowing so much in a place that doesn't usually get that much snow?

0 comments: