You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Musical Number

(You have to imagine the music, sorry!)

This is dedicated . . .
to the one[s] . . . I-hi . . .
LO-O-OVE!

From Gibby, to his grandparents!

da-dum da-dum da-dum

I'm walking, yes indeed
I'm talking 'bout you and me
I'm hoping that you'll come back to me

I'm lonely as I can be
I'm waiting for your company
I'm hoping that you'll come back to me

~I'm Walking by Fats Domino


James decided that Gibson needed something to practice walking with after we saw him pushing one of our dining room chairs across the kitchen. He went out the next day and got this:

0 comments: