You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

So Cute

Gibson is at a really cute stage: immitation. He tries to immitate what James and I do and it's soooo cute! One thing he has down really well happens when he wakes up. He sleeps in a Sleep Sac which zips from the top down. When I go in to him, he's usually sitting up. I unzip the sac, slide his arms out and then move the sac off of his feet so I can pick him up without lifting the sac with him. The cute thing that Gibson has started to do is this: Once I get his arms out, he reaches down to his feet and moves the sac off of his feet. I think it's cute every time!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course he does that! He is the smartest, brightest, most intelligent, advanced, and precocious child in Oregon. Maybe even in the entire world. Or universe even.
And someone said that I was prejudiced......(sarcastic grin)