You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Grass Time

California and Oregon have decided to exchange weather patterns for a few days. While it's been pouring in So Cal, it's been nice & sunny here, with a few showers every once in a while. Yesterday was so nice that Gibson & I spent a lot of it outside. We practiced walking at the playground near us, and then weeded a flowerbed in the backyard. Gibson was fascinated with the grass & leaves littering the lawn.

Standing in the grass

Sitting in the grass
Laying in the grass
Did you know there are leaves in the grass?
Leaves look interesting
Leaves feel interesting
Leaves taste interesting
Can I get some of this grass into my mouth as well?
Ready for my close-up
I ate a rock and Mommy's not going to find it in my mouth for another hour!
Mommy's little Angel !
Man, sticks are almost as fun to play with as the grass!

So, you can probably tell that I was having some fun with Photoshop. I only added the lense flare to one of the pictures, can you guess which one? (the other lense flares are only because I'm such a poor photographer, such as in the above picture)

My two favorites are the last one and the "can I get grass into my mouth" one. Leave a comment and tell me which ones are your favorites.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the "laying in the grass" and "..ate a rock.." Love that little impish face.

Anonymous said...

I like the angel picture, too. He is such a little angel!

Anonymous said...

Hi Vinae,
"Mommy's Little Angel" is the one I like best, and I think that's the one you added the "flare" on.
I also like the close up and I think the 2nd one is the best of the three. Have fun with photo shop!
Tammy

Mary Lou said...

The new pics are great! I don't know much about PhotoShop but I so want my own.....that is not going to happen anytime soon.....oh welll....enjoy for me!

Vinae said...

Thanks for the comments. I actually added the flare to the "Leaves look interesting" picture. Since there was such a glare on his head, I thought it should look like it belonged there.