You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ta Da!

He's finally done it! I expect by the time he turns one (in just over a week!) he will be walking all around by himself.

Earlier this same day, Gibson and I were at our Mom's Group and he was standing and dropped the toy he was holding. He bent over, picked up the toy, and then stood back up with no help from anyone. He did use a ball for leverage, but that was all. We moms were so impressed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw him walking. He is so darling! But Mom and Dad are kind of mean...they keep taking his doggie away from him. Big bullies! :)

Vinae said...

ha ha. If you're going to be mean to us, you can at least sign your name! :)

Jacki R. said...

YAY FOR GIBSON!! And, now, the only question was, could he make it around the base paths unassisted?!