You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Monday, February 18, 2008

This is dedicated . . .

. . . to all of you out there who think we have the perfect child who never cries.

Actually, Gibson was sleeping with his legs stuck out of the crib and I thought it was cute and told James to take a look, saying it was too bad we couldn't take a picture. James decided he would take a picture anyway and this is what happened.

1 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Too funny! I have a picture of Dacia Grace stuck in a small, small cabinet. I made her wait until I took a picture before I helped her become unstuck! She, too, was not very happy about that! LOL!