You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Gibson's Writing

Gibson has been working very hard on his writing.   He can write his name pretty well now; he wrote this without any prompting from me.  He also wanted to show off how that he learned how to write a "Z".  This picture was taken on February 20th, 2012.

P.S. I know you really want pictures of Ezekiel.  I'll get to them.  I got a few posts ready to publish just before I went into the hospital, so those are coming up first because they are easy! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good Gibson. And that is a very nice Z also. Grampa Mike