You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Singing to Baby Jesus

We have a Playmobil nativity set for the kids to play with.  Tabitha loves baby Jesus, "He so tiny!"  She loves to sing Jesus Loves Me to him while rocking him in his arms.  This morning I asked her if I could film her while she sang.  She said yes, and here is the result.


I had my finger over the blinking light at first, so when she asked me to put the camera on me, I (laughed) took my finger off the light.  She continued to sing after she told me thank you.

Tabi loves to watch the video and sing along with it.  By the time it is posted, she'll have watched it at least four times.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's just too cute! Grampa Mike