You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cheap Entertainment

What to do when the kids are antsy and getting on each other's nerves (not to mention mommy's)?  Pull out the winter window clings.  I picked them up at the store for just this purpose.  They kept the kids happily occupied for 30 minutes while I made dinner (which they didn't eat).

They both received three snowflakes and one snowman.

Gibson showing off his snowman.  Unfortunately, the buttons came off, so I had to use a pen to make button marks.

Also unfortunate, the colored snowflakes 'bled' onto the snowmen.  Tabi's snowman now has a purple and red snowflake shadow on it.

Hey, for $2.00 of entertainment, I'm not going to complain.

0 comments: