You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Christmas Postcard



 James bribed the kids with M&M's and got some cute pictures.
 
 

Today when I went to my ultrasound appointment, 3-Dot was remarkably well behaved for the technician.  She flew through all of the vital statistics (organs and such), and then she was so impressed with his perfect position that she couldn't resist taking a 3-D ultrasound.  Now, usually 3-D ultrasounds are rather freakish, and a little disturbing, but I think these are pretty good.
 

 I think this is the best profile picture of any of the three kids.

1 comments:

The Wilde Family said...

Great pic's of your kids Vinae. That's cute they had antlers to wear and M&M's as a reward later. Your u/s turned out great and I love that you call him 3 dot. I had to catch up on your post to read why :) I hope your feeling good and resting when you can. Ava only has a 1 HR quiet time, so my quiet time isn't as long as I wish it was, so naps are out of the Q for me, ha!

Merry Christmas and have a great time with your sweet family.