I have to gather pictures from a few different cameras, so in the meantime, here are photos of Gibson's fire truck cake. He was so excited to have a fire truck cake, every time I took a picture, he wanted to be in it.
I love the gleam of satisfaction in his eyes.

Studying the cake, to take it all in.

Once again jumping up and down in excitement. I happened to catch him on the down-jump.

The lights on the top actually blinked, thanks to my brother, David.

James baked the cake. My brother, David, provided the blinking lights. My mom shaped and decorated the cake to be a fire truck.

2 comments:
Wow what an impressive cake! I wonder if I could do a princess one for Ava's bday?
Answer: very unlikely :)
It looks like he had an awesome 4th birthday. Hope your doing well.
Great job with that cake James, Grandma Bev and Uncle Dave.
-Gampa M.
Post a Comment