I told Gibson to go play in the hall while I sang a song to put Tabitha to sleep. He stood in the room muttering something I couldn't understand. I was a little annoyed he wasn't obeying, but stopped singing and asked him what he wanted.
He said he wanted to sing the "Oh Yeah Song" to Tabi, so I sat on the bed and he sang to her a song I had never heard before. "Oh, yeah, I love you so much. Oh yeah, I love you so much!" He backed away a little and said, "That's all of the song." Then he left the room while I put her into bed.
How sweet was that? And to think, I almost missed it because I was irritated that he wouldn't go out into the hall. Next time he is trying to tell me something instead of immediately obeying, I'll stop and listen. It may just be a moment I would not want to miss.
BOOKS I FINISHED - JULY 2026
12 hours ago

2 comments:
Oh, Vinae, that's pure sweetness!
Out of the mouth of Babes...
Grandpa Dick
Post a Comment