You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!
To amuse himself after the grandparents left, Gibson piled a few pillows on the floor and jumped off of the couch onto them.
This is a compliation of a bunch of the photos. Click on the image for a larger view. And now, some more pics of my high flying boy! I think this is my favorite - it's pure joy!
2nd generation homeschooling mom of three. I am a Crohn's disease warrior, which has driven me to be an advocate for true health. I am on a constant search for accurate information, which has led me to be a Mama Bear apologist.
1 comments:
Fun!! Great pics!
Post a Comment