James' parents came to visit us for a week to celebrate an early Christmas with us. One of the first things we did with them was go to the mall to soak in all that Christmas shopping spirit. Our first stop: the play area.
Gibson ignored the play area and wanted to get on the riding vehicles just outside. I don't pay to make them go, but he enjoys it anyway!
His favorite? The fire truck!

While Gibson rode the fire truck, Tabitha enjoyed the play area.

She climbed right up onto this stump and waved at everyone.

Meanwhile, back outside, Gibson wanted to drive the other fire truck, the one that you can drive around the mall, but I am NOT going to pay for that 'privilege.'

6 comments:
All that sharing of toys with hundreds of other kids and they didn't come down with a cold? Looks like they had a great time. - Gampa Mike
We always bring a buck for a ride on the fire truck. Emma loves it too!
Gibson is thrilled with the fire truck even without me paying for it, so I don't. :) It actually scares him when it is on, anyway.
I'm still recouperating from the trip. Gibson is still a timid soul even if the last picture doesn't show it. That one was taken in one of those shpping carts discuised as a fire truck. We were hurrying to a fire.
Grandpa Dick
I really enjoyed getting to know Tabi this year. She has really changed and is a Charmer!
I'd like to know who you are, you who thinks Tabi is a Charmer. Though I obviously know you already, but I just can't tell from the signature. ;)
Post a Comment