I wanted to take a picture of Tabitha's outfit that is featured in yesterday's post. Gibson wanted to get in on the shots, which is rather unusual. Gibson narrated all of the captions to me.
Gibby not happy; he's mad.

This is a funny picture, Tabi is hitting me!

Tabi is lauging at Mommy.

I'm hugging Tabi in that picture.

Tabi says, "Oh no!"

She's not happy, she's crying.

She says, "Oh no, you kissin' me!"

And so ends Gibson's narrative. Regardless of what he says (and how she looks), Tabitha had a blast. This is what the shots looked like from a distance. Gibson likes to get right on top of Tabitha.

3 comments:
Love it!! Love the pictures and love the commentary. What an imaginative little boy. So glad they love each other so much.
Mom is a darned good photographer, too.
Love you all muchly.
Gramma B~
That was a very informative and interesting narrative Gibson. Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you love your little sister and she loves her big brother. - Gramps Mike
These are great pictures of some cute kiddos! Great lighting for the pictures. Tabitha's ballerina socks are adorable!
Post a Comment