You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Shopping Trip

Another great shopping trip, this time at Target.

Here is what I got:
1 Edge shaving gel
2 Similac Advance formula
1 Size 5 Huggies diapers - 72 count

I was able to use at least two coupons per item (one manufacturer, one store, and two rebate checks for the formula) and my total came to $32.41. Considering that one can of formula is $22.00, I think I did very well!

People often ask me why I don't buy my formula at Costco. The answer is very simple: with coupons, I can get it for less at the stores. On this particular trip, I paid $10.00 for one can of formula, and $12.00 for the other. Plus, I got a gift card for $5.00 off my next shopping trip. I can't get those prices at Costco.

0 comments: