You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Quote of the Day

Gibson was supposed to be taking his nap, but was playing around instead. I guess he got tired of playing on his bed and started calling to me, "Can I come downstairs, Mommy? Can I?" After hearing this about 10 times, I finally called back, "NO!"

He then started laughing and saying, "That's funny, Mommy. You can't say 'no' to me. You can't! You're so funny, Mommy."

Needless to say, I can say 'no' to him, and did not respond. Only laughed silently to myself.

2 comments:

Karly81 said...

Hahahaha! What a little crack up! I love it!

Jacki R. said...

He is such a character! Comedian already :)