You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hugs

Gibson loves to hug Tabitha, especially if she's on the floor.
Here's a typical action shot.Don't worry, he's not hurting her. I think she enjoys it!

And to think, just three hours ago, both of them were screaming - Tabitha in her swing and Gibson in his bed. He told me it was time to go to bed, and then when I told him to clean up his toys he started crying. It was a fake cry though, because as soon as I tickled him just the tiniest bit, he laughed hard. But he still decided to cry for about 20 minutes after I put him to bed.

Tabitha just doesn't know what she wants, and so she screams. I also don't know what she wants, and so I let her scream. Sometimes you just have to let them cry.

0 comments: