You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Adoration

Who is adoring whom?

Gibson did not want me to take a picture of him, so I told him I was taking a picture of Tabitha - I just didn't mention that he would be in the picture. But after I take the picture, he is always thrilled to see himself in the camera.

5 comments:

Gramma B said...

I LOVE the picture. You can see a smile in Tabbie's eyes as she looks up at her big brother. I miss them SOOOO! much!!!

BETHANY said...

So cute!

Jacki R. said...

Oh. My. Goodness. This is the sweetest picture!!

Anonymous said...

That is the most beautiful picture of the two of them. I think he likes her better than tractors!

Grandpa Dick

The Boehme (pronounced Bay-me) family said...

Precious!