Tabitha continues to gain weight. She is about 4 lbs, 7 oz now. She will gain some and then loose some weight, but that is normal. She is bottle feeding every other feeding and I am able to nurse her when we go at night.
Timeline for discharge is probably in the next two to three weeks. Once she takes a bottle at every feeding and is gaining weight consistently she will be ready to go home.
James leaves today for Portland. He is going to get some things done around the house - like finishing Gibson's 'big boy' bed. I wish we all were going with him because 1) I miss Portland and 2) I am going to miss James more than I miss Portland. He will drive our van back down so that we can drive Tabitha back up when she is discharged.
I personally am getting very antsy to leave, but I don't want to rush things. All is in God's hands, and while I sometimes want His hands to move faster, I am content to leave things to His timing.




2 comments:
Glad to hear she is gaining weight. I love the family pic, and she is just so precious. I hope you get to go home soon & how exciting for Gibson to get a big boy bed. I think i may wait until after the baby to get one for Ava. I'm really undecisive tho...
Love,
Christina
So glad to hear it you guys! I'm sorry James has to leave you for a little while, but it will feel so incredible to come home as a family! Keep up the good work Tabitha!
Post a Comment