You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

One Month

One Month Today

That's how long Gibson and I have been in California now. I never imagined I would be here that long.

Tabitha will be three weeks old tomorrow. I talked with the nurses and she might be released tomorrow. If she takes all of her feedings by bottle and tolerates them well, she will be coming home with me the day she turns three weeks old. Amazing.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day for me. I need to go to the hospital at 8:00 a.m. for some testing. I will be there until at least noon. Don't worry, everything is fine with me. The testing is for a study on the medication I take and how it affects a breast feeding baby. Only two other women have been studied, so I am the honored third.

If Tabitha is released tomorrow, it might be a very long day. We shall see!

1 comments:

The Wilde Family said...

I hope all goes well & Tabitha will be released. thanks for all the updates Vinae.
Praying for you :)

Love,
Christina