Well, it has been an exciting day already! Tabitha's nurse called and told me, "Good news! Tabitha will be released today!" Noooooo! I'm not ready for her yet!
I asked if she could possibly be held over until tomorrow, since I have to be at the hospital all morning. I also have a LOT of things I still need to do to get ready for her. She checked with the doctor and he said that would be okay. Big relief on my mind.
So, Gibson will finally get to hold his sister tomorrow.
James flys back from OR on Thursday. Then the four of us will fly back to OR next Wednesday. God allowed the air fare to go down further than we've seen lately!
THANKFUL THURSDAY
9 hours ago

1 comments:
PTL!! I just saw this post, how exciting for you all. God is so good.
Post a Comment