You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Harley Man

Gibson was too cute in his Harley-Davidson outfit not to take pictures of him.
Hey, I wasn't ready!
Ok, now I'm ready for my close up.
Wait, don't you already have a picture of me like this? More pictures, Mom?
Don't you have enough now??Ok. One last smile.

Gibson and I went to visit my friend Candice and her husband Brett in Albany, OR. She LOVES babies and couldn't get enough of Gibson. He was happy to see her too!

2 comments:

Chris and Amber said...

SO adorable!! He could definately be a baby model he's so photogenic!

Grandpa T said...

Cute outfit and great photos!