You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Guts & Glory

James, Gibson and I are walking to raise money to support research for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. I have Crohn's disease, but was originally diagnosed with colitis when I was 15. Both are devastating illnesses that affect the digestive tract. While ulcerative colitis is limited to the colon (large intestine), Crohn's disease can affect the entire digestive tract, from top to bottom. You can see more of my experience on my web page here.

Please consider donating to this cause. I would also appreciate prayer that I will be feeling well enough to participate in the walk.

If you live in the area, we'd love to have you join us. It is about a 3 mile walk (1.5 miles each way with a restroom halfway - I've had to use it!) along the Willamette River.

Team page

0 comments: