You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Friday, June 27, 2014

Pirate Party

The kids and I went to their cousins' birthday party.  The cousins' birthdays are nine days apart, so, like my boys, their birthdays are combined into one party.

The kids dressed up in their pirate gear as characters from Jake and the Neverland Pirates: Tabi was Izzy, Gibson was Captain Hook (with a blaster), and Zeke was Jake.

Yo Ho Ho!

At the party, Zeke found a toy gun and was busy showing Grandma how it worked.

Mason almost seems as if he doesn't want a cake.  I think he just didn't want people to sing to him.

I love how Amanda is looking at her candle.

 Amanda watched how Mason blew his candle out, and then cautiously blew hers out.

 Enjoying a gluten free cupcake.

 He enjoyed his cupcake, even though he wants you to think he didn't. Just a few days before the party, he fell and hit his chin, giving himself the perfect pirate "goatee."

Mason and Amanda's cousin, Noah, really likes to ham it up for the camera.

Tabi loves anything sweet.

I love how Zeke opens his mouth as wide as he can, wrinkling up his nose.

 He's got killer eyes, this one.

 I asked Mason to show me his present. Don't be fooled, he was very excited.

 Amanda and her beloved blanket.

Ok, I went a little overboard with pictures of Amanda.

 She's just so darned cute holding her new Anna doll from Frozen.

She received some baby doll furniture and promptly climbed into the crib. 

Of course, Anna had to come with her.

I think this is my favorite pic of her.

0 comments: