You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Photoshoot with the Bigs

We were at Grandma and Papa's house over the weekend. Gibson and Tabi were waiting in the front yard for their cousins to arrive.  They were conspiring to surprise them when they came up the walk - they were going to be statues and then scare them when they rang the doorbell.

I took the first picture when they weren't watching, then they turned and started posing for me (which is totally out of character for Gibson). When Tabi stuck her arm around Gib, I though awww, and wondered that he let her. Then I looked closer at the pics later and figured out why.  You'll see.

 





I love the dirty faces. Don't love the mouth bubbles.

Holding on to the precious moments.

0 comments: