We arrived safely in California on April 15th. It was an early morning for us, starting for James and I at 3:30 a.m. My parent's picked us up from the airport in Orange County and we went to their house to nap and then we left for our temporary apartment in Riverside with both sets of grandparents following us.
We've settled in fairly well. The kids ask about our old house frequently, and Gibson wonders when our new house will be built (we are not building a house, he just doesn't understand we need to search for a house still).
There have been many difficult moments, and many good times as well. The internet is extremely slow at the apartment, so I'm making this a short post so it will load without timing out. I'll update when I can get some faster internet!
Grandpa Dick came with cousin Mason last Friday and the kids all had a blast.
BOOKS I FINISHED - JULY 2026
12 hours ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment